Anticipation

I'm not very good at waiting. Despite feeling like I've got this new reality organized in my head, the rest of me is feeling completely overwhelmed. I keep thinking of things I should do... 'before'. Really I just want to get going and see if I really can cope, can take on all this and add new things to my life too, or whether I should give up now and pull the covers over my head.
I bought a new DSLR camera this summer and am contemplating how I'm going to make time to actually use it. I was thinking about doing a 365 project - one photo a day for a year. It would push me to take pictures, plus it would be fun to document this phase of my life in a more visual way.
I think fall is a time to take on new projects, new ventures and adventures. I have bouts of massive creative energy which I rarely make time to realize, that usually result in not much of anything. Or worse, project supplies purchased then piled somewhere because the muse left and I couldn't find time to lure her back. I guess maybe if I paid more attention to her, she might stick around...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been some time...

Home and new normal